- God was Justice before Christ and then He was Love
- God used to rule with the Law, now, He is gracious to us
- Grace wasn't present before Christ and was introduced through Christ
But that is all false. God, in the OT, was a gracious God, dispensing mercy, compassion and love since the creation of the world. He did not change His ways or introduce a new concept in Christ. He fulfilled it in Christ.
Here is the biblical proof of God the Father's link to Grace in the Old Testament:
- (G) describes God Ex 20:6, 34:6-7, Nu 14:18-19, Dt 4:31, 5:10, 7:9, Ne 9:32, 2Ch 30:9, Ps 37:25-26, 62:12, 77:8-9, 78:38, 86:15, 103:8, 106:45, 111:4, 112:4, 116:5, 145:8-9, Jr 9:23-24, Dn 9:9, Jl 2:13, Jnh 4:2, Mic 7:18-20, Na 1:3
- (G) is God's actions Ps 25:10, 145:17, Zc 4:7
- God's (G) for Israel remembered Ne 9:5-37
- (G) is God's longing Is 30:18, Ho 6:6
- (G) is God's gift Ps 84:11, 2Co 9:8, Jm 1:17
- (G) is God’s throne He 4:16
God never changed. Neither did His Grace.